Are you doing everything you can to protect your child’s vision? Did you know that their little eyes are more susceptible to damage than adults’ eyes? It’s important to take steps to prevent cumulative damage that can cause vision problems later in life. A simple step in this process is transition lenses in Oshkosh. These are a great solution, especially for children. How can they protect your child’s vision? Consider the following benefits of transition lenses in Oshkosh:
- Convenience: How likely is it that your child will switch glasses before they go outside to play? When it comes to active kids, the most convenient and simplest solution is often best. With transition lenses in Oshkosh, your child can enjoy comfortable vision both inside and outside, without having to keep track of two pairs of glasses. Now that’s convenient!
- Comfort: Transition lenses in Oshkosh can make your child’s day more comfortable. By automatically adjusting to the light in their surroundings, the glasses make it easier to see and to function in a variety of settings. Whether they are out on the field or doing homework at their desk, the transition lenses will help improve their vision by letting in the right amount of light.
- Protection: UV rays can overexpose a child’s eyes and cause permanent damage. Blue light from computers can also affect their vision and performance. Transition lenses in Oshkosh can help protect your child’s vision from both UV light and blue light. This 24/7 protection is exactly what your young one’s susceptible eyes need as they grow and develop.
- Consistency: If your child is using sunglasses instead of transition lenses in Oshkosh, he or she may not get the protection needed. If it’s cloudy, or the child is indoors, he or she probably won’t put on sunglasses. However, it is during these times that people receive nearly half of the UV radiation to which they are exposed. Transition lenses will ensure your child has the protection he or she needs in all conditions.
- Style: Let’s face it—kids won’t wear something they don’t like. Fortunately, transition lenses in Oshkosh are available in a variety of styles, shapes and colors to suit every taste. Adding transitions to a prescription pair of lenses allows them to wear one pair of glasses that they enjoy, whether indoors or out. Take some time to choose a pair that they are happy with, and your child will be able to reap the benefits of vision protection all day long.
- Savings: Why spend money on both prescription sunglasses and regular glasses? Transition lenses in Oshkosh allow you to buy one pair of glasses for your child that he or she can wear wherever they go. Since they won’t have to switch glasses, they will also be less likely to lose them, which will save your wallet, too.
Reap the Benefits
If your child wears prescription glasses, provide a convenient solution to protect their vision with transition lenses in Oshkosh. Visit Dr. Jill’s Optical Shoppe for a great selection of eyewear and expert input to choose the best pair for your child.