The optometry industry is constantly developing new techniques and products to improve patient care. As technology provides new solutions, consumers should remain up to date on the latest options for eye care.
One of these most recent developments is the new Acuvue Oasys Transition Contact Lens in Oshkosh. What does this product offer? Here are five things you should know.
What It Does
Do you ever strain to see in bright sunlight? Squinting to reduce glare and bright rays can be stressful on your eyes. The Acuvue Oasys Transition Contact Lens in Oshkosh is designed with Transitions Light Intelligent Technology. This allows the contact lens to reduce the impact that stressful light can have on your eyes.
How It Works
This contact lens in Oshkosh automatically adjusts to different lighting. It is activated by both indoor and UV light. When activated by light, the lenses become darker to protect your eyes. However, they are designed to minimize the change of the appearance of the wearer’s eye. They also fade to clear quickly when the light diminishes. The lenses constantly adapt to provide the best vision enhancement in various lighting situations. Even when they are clear, they are adapting to slight lighting changes to improve vision and reduce light stress.
The Acuvue Oasys Transition Contact Lens in Oshkosh offers several benefits:
- Recovery: The lens helps your eyes recover from exposure to bright light up to five seconds faster.
- Stress reduction: The transition technology reduces the impact that light has on your eyes, reducing the stress on your vision.
- Night vision: These lenses reduce haloes and starbursts at night. You can enjoy clearer, more crisp vision in the evening.
- UV protection: UV rays can cause damage to the eyes. These lenses are designed to offer UV protection.
- Screen protection: Our eyes encounter blue light as we spend time in front of screens. This contact lens in Oshkosh helps filter blue light.
- Filter: The lens constantly adjusts to filter light both indoors and out.
This contact lens in Oshkosh is not designed as a replacement for sunglasses. The areas of the eye not covered by the lens are still exposed to UV rays, so sunglasses can help protect the entire eye. However, these lenses can be used with non-prescription sunglasses.
Where to Get It
Would you like to try the new Acuvue Oasys Transition Contact Lens in Oshkosh? If you’re wondering whether this could be a good solution for you, reach out to the professionals at Dr. Jill’s Optical Shoppe. We’re your local source for the latest technology in eye care, combined with good old-fashioned customer service you can count on.
To review your optical options, contact the team at Dr. Jill’s Optical Shoppe. We offer leading products, yearly eye exams and treatments for a full range of eye-related medical concerns. Reach out to us today to learn more about transition lenses and other innovative vision solutions. We’re here to help you look and feel your best!