The office is now open for routine eye care.
We have a “safer” policy in place during the pandemic.
1. The front door is locked. When you arrive, ring the doorbell and we will let you in. We ask that all patients wear a mask inside the building.
2. We have implemented increased sanitization processes, hand washing, and additional physical barriers at the front desk. We have always sanitized and cleaned our office, but we are taking extra time and effort to keep the office as safe as possible.
3. We are limiting the number of patients in the office at one time. We have spaced out the exam appointments, allowing for more time between patients. We do not require an appointment to pick up glasses or contact lenses- but may require a short wait outside if we have reached capacity.
We are happy to be back to work and we are ready to serve you well. Give us a call at 920.235.8500 and we will be happy to make an appointment for you.
Dr. Jill’s Optical Shoppe
Welcome to Dr. Jill’s Optical Shoppe. We’re Oshkosh’s locally owned and operated optometrist, and we’re dedicated to providing a thoughtful and caring approach to vision care. We proudly combine the latest technology in eye care with good old-fashioned customer service.
Eye Doctor in Oshkosh, WI
For many people, a visit to the eye doctor in Oshkosh or anywhere else is anything but exciting. But at Dr. Jill’s Optical Shoppe, we do our best to combine excellent customer service, a variety of quality products and a highly skilled staff to create an optical boutique in Oshkosh that our customers actually look forward to visiting. For all things eye care, from yearly exams for both glasses and contact lenses to red-eye treatments and other eye-related medical concerns, Dr. Jill’s Optical Shoppe has you covered. And when it comes to products, Dr. Jill’s Optical Shoppe specializes in good, quality eye wear, stocking brands such as Vera Bradley, Coach and Ray Ban, to name just a few.
With over 18 years of experience practicing optometry, Dr. Jill’s team enjoys providing patients with quality care and products at a fair price. We also provide thorough exams that check for glaucoma, cataracts and macular degeneration, and we have the best in Oshkosh working for us. So whether you want to browse frames or are overdue for an eye exam in Oshkosh, we invite you to come see us in our office on historic Main Street, where we combine a cool, hip vibe with a personal, family-friendly approach. Here are some great reasons to do business with us:
- We’re a proud locally owned and operated small business in Oshkosh, WI.
- We have nearly two decades of experience treating eyes.
- We carry a wide range of quality eye care products.
- We regularly test for glaucoma, cataracts and macular degeneration.
- Our prices are always reasonable for the fine brands we sell.